Boaventura Chongo Cuamba has graduated as BSc in Physics by the Eduardo Mondlane University in 1981, in Maputo, Mozambique, as “Diplomphysiker” (MSc in Physics) at the University of Jena in 1985, in Jena, Germany, having specialized in Solid State Physics, and as PhD in 1996 at the Northumbria University, in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, with specialisation in Renewable Energy Physics. The thematic of his PhD dissertation is related to photovoltaics (PV) water pumping. He is employed by the Eduardo Mondlane University since 1982, where he is now Associate Professor of Renewable Energy Physics, where he chairs a research group on renewable energy systems. His research interests include also the areas of analysis of climate change vulnerability, adaptation and mitigation. He has written various papers, participated and presented communications in a number of national, regional and international conferences.
- RT @CollabAdapt: La 1ere revue annuelle des résultats de l'#IRCAAA est dans le journal #RegionalEnvironmentalChange: https://t.co/dca8Y0Msi… 2 days ago
- RT @CollabAdapt: #CARIAA’s first annual review of outputs in #RegionalEnvironmentalChange: link.springer.com/article/10.100… #openaccess 2 days ago
- RT @dlarrousse: Turning the #youth into #agricultural entrepreneurs. Read abt @IDRC_CRDI #CultiAf work in @SciDevNet https://t.co/MlSG9X1CQ… 2 days ago
- Notre #Bulletin offre les dernières #innovations, #recherches et solutions. Abonnez-vous maintenant!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our #Bulletin offers the latest #innovations, #research, and solutions. Subscribe now! ow.ly/XvA4y… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.